Hello, Beauty! Dr. Aly, here, just dropping in quickly to add some extra
sparkle to your month, with a NEW B.U. Student Enrollment Popup Kit!
Popup Kits are something I like to do from time to time, that allows me to shower my newbies with a little extra love, while also providing them some beautiful free goodies that they can use for their own self-care and holistic studies, once they join our tribe!
How this works is simple, Lovelies! You buy the featured essential oil enrollment kit for either personal use as a new Wholesale Customer and student of mine or a business use Wellness Advocate who would like to grow alongside me, in Doterra! Once you order your kit, I ship you your free goodies, and you can dive into the Academy
The Home Essentials Enrollment Kit
(SKU #41180001) Retail Price: $366.67
Your Price: $275, 250 PV
(or a custom PV order of 225+)
(*You Save: $91.67, plus the cost of course tuition!)
This Kit Includes:
- Petal Diffuser
- doTERRA Breathe®
- doTERRA DigestZen®
- doTERRA On Guard®
- doTERRA Deep Blue® (5 mL)
- Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
Extras, from Me and Doterra, for only this month – October 2017 (continued below)
Purchase the Student Kit, to the right + receive my
Vibrational Crystal Healing Course,
+ my Journey to Self-Healing and Self Discovery Course,
as a new Blossoms United Team Member, Tuition Free!
To order and enroll, please follow these instructions:
- please visit www.mydoterra.com/draly and click “Join and Save”.
- Select the account type you would like (Wholesale Customer for Personal Use, or Wellness Advocate for Business Use. *The WA Account type includes a free retail website and is the same price as the WC option. If you join as a Wholesale Customer, you can upgrade after 90 days to a Wellness Advocate, for no charge.)
- Select the Home Essentials Kit from the Enrolment Kit Options.
- Once you have added your essential oil enrollment kit to you cart, you can then check out!
- Once you successfully check out, you will receive a confirmation email from Doterra, and I will also receive an email of your sign up! (*Yay!)
- Once you receive your Doterra email, please send a quick follow up email to me
at: email@example.com informing me of your name, Doterra ID number and the course that you qualified for, with your enrollment kit order, so I can get you set up! ,
- Once I receive your email, I will send you the course login in for to your course, as well some additional bonus training that you receive, FOR FREE, just for being one of my new Blossoms United Team Member!
- If you have any questions, please Contact Me! I’m happy to help!
YOUR ADDITIONAL FREEBIES! ~ We can’t forget about your extra SPARKLE! For the people within the US who jump into the team with the Home Essentials Kit, prior to this month ending (October 31st, 2018), I’m also going to be sending you the following goodies, just because!
- A Handpoured Soy candle (made by my Mother, for you), infused with elemental aromas, herbs and topped with a healing crystal! Add this to your space and use it with the intention of self-care, self-healing, and self-love. You deserve a little extra relaxation and “me time”!
- A Kiln Fired Set of 7 Essential Oil Chakra Diffuser Stones (These are used for aromatherapy and vibrational healing, and are made by one of our amazing Blossoms United team leaders of
www.amyloganlife.com ,with love!)
- A Grade AA Grape Amethyst Cluster mined and imported directly to me from Uruguay
- 3 Free full-size Essential Oil Blends from Dottera – Serenity, Balance and Citrus Bliss (These three oils are the three that I started my self-healing journey out with, and they are THE BEST choices for Mood Management and overall energetic support. The fact that Doterra is giving them all out for free this month, to people who place a qualifying order is SO AMAZING and INCREDIBLY generous!) Yay!!
*Please note that I don’t offer these sparkle packed popup kits often, (my last one was listed a couple of months ago), and I do NOT have an unlimited supply. I have about a hand full of kits (including the free goodies) available, and once I run out, that will be it until next time, in which case I may need to close this out a bit early. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, and I would be over the moon excited if you joined our team, courses, and community!